TN TET 2022 Correction Window will enable candidates to make basic changes to their application forms. Everyone must note that this edit facility will be available for about five days. Hence, the last date to edit TNTET application forms is July 16, 2022.
Candidates would need their application number and other login credentials to access their application forms and make changes accordingly. They can also refer to the step-by-step process given below on how to edit the details.
TN TET 2022 Correction Window – How to edit
- Candidates must visit the official website of TNTRB Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test – trb.tn.nic.in.
- On the homepage, go to TNTET and then login using your credentials.
- You will now be able to view your TN TET application form.
- Make changes, if any, save them and then submit them as well.
- Do remember to make a note of the changes made.
TN TET 2022 Edit Window, while gives candidates to make necessary changes, is also a facility through which the changes would be considered final. Candidates are advised to check all changes made carefully as whatever submissions are made now, will be considered final.
TN TET 2022 Paper 1 exam dates have also been announced. This paper will be held from August 25 to 31, 2022 for all registered candidates. As far as the TN TET 2022 Paper 2 is concerned, updates on the actual dates are awaited. However, it is expected to be held in September, 2022.